Sabtu, 11 Julai 2009

After quite a-short-worrying-while



Salam, hello..

Apologize for not being able to update this "Dalam taman alafifi"! Minta maaf semua. busy? me? it's really lying to say I am busy all the time. As the matter of fact most of the time, I am not. I must or at least should be able to open up to turn on this baby (if u know what i mean: the computer it is, which without it i wouldn't be able to meet up here.. lol) everyday. So, busy is not the appropriate excuse not to get blogging. If busy is out, then what is it that hindered me from writing here these past few weeks? umm.. personally, i think it's just my instinct. Look, according to a dictionary here in my baby:
"Instinct is the natural tendency that a person or animal has to behave or react in a particular way."

Well, the dictionary is speaking the truth! It's just that, most all of the time, i have the tendency to behave lazily over this past few weeks.. hehe It's just like doing assignments, damn assignments! where procastination must happens. I know, to be an effective, students/person, procastinating works should never happen.

Owh, what am I doing?,, back to business.. hehe

Oh, I almost have forgotten, just to expose that I have been feeling unwell last fortnight. It was quite a worrying moment that at that exact moment, I heard the virus H1N1 had just started overwhelming the country. Or in other words shortly after I got that fever, that damn virus has just arrived here. Syukur Alhamdulillah, I am ok now: unwell? oh not anymore!

~~Alafifi~~

There are some pictures, have a peep!

Fatin nabilah, amni, nina and afiqah
Afiqah and fatin
nina and nadiah
nadia syahirah ams (cujjie)
fatin, afiqah, alafifi and nadia
fatin and alafifi
fatin nabilah ams (cujjie)
anti-ha, alafifi, fatin and nadiah
anti-ha, alafifi and fatin
amni, fatin. nina and afiqah
ali wanshah and waie
alafifi and nadiah
adieb, nina, azmi, afiqah and alafifi
adieb, afiqah, azmi and alafifi

Thank You
Salam

~alafifi~

Tiada ulasan: